Chicken or the Egg? In this episode of Diversified Game Kellen, Tyson & A.L. discuss what comes first diversifying or a having a culture that lends itself to diversity?
If you are a new listener to Diversified Game, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
To Stay Updated Join Our Email List:
Submit to Be Our Guest:
Follow the Diversified Game Podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.diversifiedgame.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.diversifiedgame.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.diversifiedgame.com
- YouTube: http://youtube.diversifiedgame.com
- SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.diversifiedgame.com
- Website: http://diversifiedgame.com
Follow our Host(s)
- Kellen Coleman – Instagram: http://instagram.com/
kellenkash, Twitter: http://twitter.com/kellenkash
- Tyson Moultrie – Instagram: http://instagram.com/
typhoenixlive, Twitter: http://twitter.com/ typhoenixlive
- A.L. Roberts – Instagram: http://instagram.com/alrtistry
, Twitter: http://twitter.com/alrtistry
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen so, join in the convo on social media, and in our comments section.
Leave a review if you like the direction the show is going! If, not visit us and give some feedback on how to improve, Thanks!
This weeks question is:
Question: Do you think Diversity and Inclusion is needed in the Entrepreneurial space?
Join our Community
You can always follow us on social media, but for the growing log of super exclusive stuff visit our Patreon Community: http://patreon.diversifiedgame.com